By registering on this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
For specific information on shipping, please click HERE
For specific information on returns, please click HERE
TDF WINNER VOUCHER CONDITIONS
NO NEED FOR A CODE, JUST ADD YOUR PRODUCTS TO THE BASKET
- All discount vouchers at Dales Cycles own disgression & not advocated by our suppliers or manufacturers unless displayed as otherwise. Voucher redeption & goodwill discount exclusions include 2013/2014 bikes and equipment from Specialized, Giant, Scott & Cube bikes unless stated on individual products.
- Offer available from 8.45pm 21/7/2013 untill 9am 22/7/2013 ONLINE ONLY not available in store.
- All vouchers are subject to removal as a result of abuse and Dales Cycles reserve the right to remove discount or promotional vouchers without notice. Voucher discounts will not be applied to sale items or previously reducted items.
- If you have questions about any voucher code, please contact us before applying to your basket. Vouchers cannot be applied retrospectively or in conjunction with any other voucher, finance terms or cycle to work scheme vouchers.
- It is your responsibility to read & understand these limitations before commiting to buy items via this website.
- Voucher prices are not available in conjunction with cycle-to-work schemes or finance options. Voucher prices are not available in conjunction with existing discount agreements or club discounts.
Unfortunately from time to time items may become unavailable, we will do our best to minimise this occurrence however if it should happen then we will contact you to suggest an appropriate alternative, please note that we will not charge you until the order is ready to be dispatched.
Price & Payment
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling unless selected to show otherwise. Our prices include value added tax, and duty unless otherwise specified. Any delivery charges are additional. We accept payment by Delta, Mastercard, Solo, Switch/Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron. Payment for goods is in advance only.
Permanent discount vouchers & goodwill discount exclusions.
All discount vouchers at Dales Cycles own disgression & not advocated by our suppliers or manufacturers unless displayed as otherwise. Voucher redeption & goodwill discount exclusions include 2013 bikes and equipment from Specialized, Giant, Scott & Cube bikes unless stated on individual products. All vouchers are subject to removal as a result of abuse and Dales Cycles reserve the right to remove discount or promotional vouchers without notice.
If you have questions about any voucher code, please contact us before applying to your basket. Vouchers cannot be applied retrospectively or in conjunction with any other voucher, finance terms or cycle to work scheme vouchers.
It is your responsibility to read & understand these limitations before commiting to buy items via this website.
We utilise secure servers and secure socket layer technology for the transfer of credit card details, we will continue to implement the latest technology as it becomes available to guarantee our customers peace of mind and safe shopping. There are also security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to it is restricted within the company.
We can appreciate the frustration of unsolicited mail, so under no circumstances will we pass on any of our valued clients details with out their permission. However, where we feel that we have a genuine offer or a piece of news, we will let our customers know. If you do not require this information then please send an email to SALES@DALESCYCLES.COM with unsubscribe in the message heading.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, is the sole property of Dales Cycles. Any use (including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission, or display of the content of this website, without the express written permission of Dales Cycles for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited.
All complaints are taken very seriously and we make it a priority to deal with them promptly and efficiently. Complaints and feedback can be emailed to SALES@DALESCYCLES.COM
If you have a query regarding an order please email to SALES@DALESCYCLES.COM
General enquiries can be sent to SALES@DALESCYCLES.COM
Disclaimer and limitation of Liability
Dales Cycles have taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, Dales Cycles takes no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. Dales Cycles shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on this website.
All text and graphics on this website, unless specified, are directed solely at those who access the website from the United Kingdom mainland. Dales Cycles makes no representation or will not be held liable for any action placed upon the website by individuals from other locations.
Dales Cycles assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or other third party websites from its website. Once you activate these links you will leave this website and Dales Cycles will not be responsible, or liable, for the content of any other websites on the Internet to which you may visit from its site.
Dales Cycles also prohibits all persons from providing hypertext or other links to the website, (other than to our home page) from their web site or from a third party's web site without our prior written consent.